If you’re planning a destination wedding… Italy? Mexico? Hawaii? Napa? Or anyway away from home, you need to consider these gorgeous bouquets!
It can be stressful communicating exactly what you envision for your florals and often times destination packages only include a couple color selections or provide what’s in season. It can be a gamble when you have your heart set on something and just go with it the day of your wedding!
Why should I use these instead of fresh?
- With these bouquets you choose something already made, or order something custom and when it arrives you see exactly what you are carrying down the aisle.
- With such a large selection of florals you don’t have to predict or commit to a season of flowers.
- These flowers are the most beautiful everlasting silk flowers on the market. You cannot buy them at your local hobby store. These aren’t Michael’s or Hobby Lobby Status!
- They are designed and arranged the same way a local florist has been creating bridal designs for 25 years, stem by stem.
- They travel beautifully, so are perfect for a destination wedding. They are very durable and light and can gently and carefully be packed for a trip.
- These are perfect for outdoor weddings in the summer, they will not wilt. They stay looking fresh the whole day, especially perfect for wreaths and crowns you wear.
- They are perfect for an outdoor ski wedding, they won’t freeze. Snowflakes will only enhance them.
- Since they last forever they make gorgeous dining room table center pieces or can turn into a lasting reminder of your wedding day by sitting on your kitchen counter or in your bedroom!
- Perfect floral crowns for active flower girls and great for decorating your ceremony space.
Click Here to Learn More –> Destination Bouquet by Dorian
Chair: Williams Party Rentals
Floral Designs: Destination Bouquet by Dorian
Photography: Quianna Marie
If you liked this post, you will LOVE these…