With so many amazing people that this business brings into my life it has been fun to put myself out there and break down walls. Jasmine Star wrote this amazing blog post (in her archives) called Personalize Your Blog Post… For Your Business. This post really flipped a switch with me and I learned quickly the importance of sharing your heart, asking silly questions, and even posting somethings you’re not a fan of… I mean really isn’t that how we met our best friends? “Oh you hate this or that?” “I thought I was the only one!” BOOM. BFF’s FOR LIFE.
So here goes a fun spin to this idea. All of these listed below describe bits and pieces of me.
- I never wash the knife after cutting up fruit, just a quick rinse will do the trick.
- Nothing drives me more crazy than people stealing my french fries.
- I actually have more fun wrapping presents than shopping.
- At least twice a day I wonder what my dog is doing at home… wish I could text her.
- My very best friend has been in my life since kindergarten, but we officially became besties in the 3rd grade.
- I only have four hairstyles. Curly/Straight/Top Knot/Happy Dog (My boyfriend Thomas came up with that name! It’s when I leave the house with wet hair and stick my head out the window to make it wavy and crazy. It’s actually his favorite!
- I always complain during a workout, but that natural high after makes it’s so worth it.
- My thumb hurts sometimes from being on my phone too much.
- My hand writing looks just like my moms.
- Country music is always on my playlist.
Would we click?
I would love to get to know you as well!
With Love, Quianna
If you liked this post, you will LOVE these…
Wedding Wednesday: Sweet Kisses
Thank God Mama Made Me Go to Church
Your First Best Friend