As the wedding date approached rapidly we were running out of days to set up a much anticipated bridal boudoir session. With determination the organized and multitasking bride asked me to attend her make up and hair trial appointment so we can make it happen! I was beyond thrilled that we could pull it all together in one day!
Here’s why it really was a genius idea and why I hope it keeps trending…
- This creates another opportunity for me to get to know you! We can chat about more wedding details, expectations, and special requests for your big day.
- Not only do you get to see what your face will look like in real life, we will also have pictures to see how your face will photograph! You then will have plenty of time for adjustments before your wedding.
- With the relaxed and comfortable environment I can make more time for detail shots.
- Since you are already dolled up and feeling beautiful from the inside out we can take some time to photograph some elegant and stunning boudoir images for your groom!
- Who doesn’t like to be productive and make things happen? This really is a GREAT idea!
The beauty of this shoot was that we had time. Time to shoot the flawless details, time to share ideas and inspiration for the wedding, and time for Stephanie to relax and take some amazing photos for her hubby’s eyes only!
Make Up: Chic My Cheek
Hair: Kendra of Tangles Los Gatos
Studio: Retrospect Images
Boots: Corral Boots
Photography: Quianna Marie Events & Photography